- 0 (Registered)
This 3-day course focuses on the skills needed to strategically manage on online presence in multiple digital mediums. Topics include best practices for online sales and keys to creating a comprehensive digital strategy that leverages available technology.
Online management professionals will gain expertise in the following areas:
- Digital planning as it relates to brand
- Web administration and management
- Customer Relationship Management(CRM) essentials
- E-mail marketing and planning
- Driving traffic – both web and mobile
- Goal-setting, budgeting, and planning
Prerequisite: Wine Management #201
Curriculum is empty
Who should take this course?
This course is ideal for current winery Online or Brand Managers who want to increase their effectiveness. It will also be valuable to other winery managers seeking to understand online and e-commerce best practices and those who need multiple Level II WISE Certificates to begin their Level III WISE DTC Leadership coursework. It is also appropriate for those with some online wine experience who wish to advance their career.