Outbound Phone Sales Management Certification #216
- 0 (Registered)
This course will provide you with the tools needed to run a successful outbound phone marketing program. Understand the best practices in staff management, messaging and frequency, CRM list segmentation and offer generation, staff compensation and issue resolution, and how to measure financial success through metrics and customer loyalty data. Understand how to manage an outbound phone team and watch your customer data expand and profits increase through the application of CRM best practices for this channel.
Upon completion of this course, Outbound Sales Managers will understand:
- the financials associated with outbound calling efforts
- how to determine and hire the best staff for a calling team
- the importance of list segmentation and determining effective offers in outbound calling
- how to implement the right level of compensation and incentives
- the metrics and analytics to make better decisions for the channel
After taking this class, managers will be well-versed in all aspects of leading a team to business success and increasing revenue and customer loyalty through the outbound phone sales channel.
Successful completion of this course enables the participant to be eligible for #300 level courses. A passing grade of 75% or higher on the course test is required to complete the course and earn certification.
Curriculum is empty