Outbound Phone Sales Management Certification #216
- 0 (Registered)
This course will provide you with the tools needed to run a successful outbound phone marketing program. Understand the best practices in staff management, messaging and frequency, CRM list segmentation and offer generation, staff compensation and issue resolution, and how to measure financial success through metrics and customer loyalty data. Understand how to manage an outbound phone team and watch your customer data expand and profits increase through the application of CRM best practices for this channel.
Upon completion of this course, Outbound Sales Managers will understand:
- the financials associated with outbound calling efforts
- how to determine and hire the best staff for a calling team
- the importance of list segmentation and determining effective offers in outbound calling
- how to implement the right level of compensation and incentives
- the metrics and analytics to make better decisions for the channel
After taking this class, managers will be well-versed in all aspects of leading a team to business success and increasing revenue and customer loyalty through the outbound phone sales channel.
Coach: Susan Cole, or WISE Coaching Team Member
Certification Requirements: WISE #201 Management Core and WISE #116 Outbound Phone Professional. (Can be taken in any order, but must complete these courses to achieve certification for WISE #116)
Successful completion of this course (a passing grade of 75% or higher on the test) allows the participant to be eligible for certification for #300 level courses.
Curriculum is empty