Tasting Room Management Certification #211
- 0 (Registered)
This course focuses on the strategic needs of tasting room managers. Updated topics include team management, building organizational resiliency, sales best practices and performance measurement techniques. At the completion of this course, tasting room leaders will have tools for managing up, down, and in the mirror. They will be well-versed in all aspects of leading a team to business success.
Tasting room leaders will enhance their confidence in the following areas:
- Hiring, training, managing and firing staff
- Motivating, measuring, and rewarding behaviors
- Progressive leadership and communication skills
- Developing a sales culture while delivering exceptional hospitality
- Brand aligned merchandising and silent selling
- Strategic planning, budgeting, and goal setting
- Driving to success while overcoming obstacles (i.e., COVID 19, economic recession, natural disaster, change management, etc.)
Coaches: Rob Lorenz, David Johnson, Liz Mercer or WISE Coaching Team Member
Certification Requirements: Tasting Room Professional Certification #111, Management Core #201 and Responsible Hospitality Certification. (Can be taken in any order, but must complete these courses to achieve certification for WISE #211)
Successful completion of this course (a passing grade of 75% or higher on the test) allows the participant to be eligible for certification for #300 level courses.
Curriculum is empty