Tasting Room Management Certification #211
- 0 (Registered)
This course focuses on the strategic needs of tasting room managers. Updated topics include team management, building organizational resiliency, sales best practices and performance measurement techniques. At the completion of this course, tasting room leaders will have tools for managing up, down, and in the mirror. They will be well-versed in all aspects of leading a team to business success.
Tasting room leaders will enhance their confidence in the following areas:
- Hiring, training, managing and firing staff
- Motivating, measuring, and rewarding behaviors
- Progressive leadership and communication skills
- Developing a sales culture while delivering exceptional hospitality
- Brand aligned merchandising and silent selling
- Strategic planning, budgeting, and goal setting
- Driving to success while overcoming obstacles (i.e., COVID 19, economic recession, natural disaster, change management, etc.)
Coaches: Rob Lorenz, David Johnson, Liz Mercer or WISE Coaching Team Member
Cost: $990 $650
Certification Requirements: Tasting Room Professional Certification #111, Management Core #201 and Responsible Hospitality Certification
Successful completion of this course enables the participant eligible towards #300 level courses. A passing grade of 75% or higher on the course test is required to complete the course and earn certification.
Curriculum is empty