Virtual Wine Club Programming #149
- 0 (Registered)
In this 3-hour session, master the complexity – and tap into the upside potential – of proactive, professional wine club member programming (sales, operations, and execution) of virtual experiences.
This course will focus on 5 main objectives:
- Extend member benefits to build more loyalty and engagement with club members.
- Use the Virtual Experiences as a benefit to get even more signups of friends/family of current club members.
- Leverage current members to bring Virtual Experiences into their work (Corporate Virtual Experiences) – this is the ‘ripple effect’.
- Understand your Virtual Experiences plan for club member events for those members who can’t come to the events.
- How does the wine club and Virtual Experiences work together – private, shared or group Virtual Experiences.
Coach(es): Chris Puppione, WISE Coaching Team Member
Hours: 3-hour session
Certification Requirements: WISE #119 Virtual DTC Experiences Fundamentals. (Can be taken in any order, but must complete this course to achieve certification for WISE #149)
Successful completion of this course includes a passing grade of 75% or higher on the course test.
Curriculum is empty