- 0 (Registered)
In this 3-hour session, master the complexity – and tap into the upside potential – of proactive, professional wine club member programming (sales, operations, and execution) of virtual experiences.
This course will focus on 5 main objectives:
- Extend member benefits to build more loyalty and engagement with club members.
- Use the Virtual Experiences as a benefit to get even more signups of friends/family of current club members.
- Leverage current members to bring Virtual Experiences into their work (Corporate Virtual Experiences) – this is the ‘ripple effect’.
- Understand your Virtual Experiences plan for club member events for those members who can’t come to the events.
- How does the wine club and Virtual Experiences work together – private, shared or group Virtual Experiences.
Coach(es): Chris Puppione, WISE Coaching Team Member
Hours: 3-hour session
Certification Requirements: WISE #119 Virtual DTC Experiences Fundamentals
Successful completion of this course includes a passing grade of 75% or higher on the course test.
Curriculum is empty
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is designed for tasting room, wine club, and marketing team members involved in hosting, building, or selling club member virtual experiences. The course will give participants the tools needed to gain a better understanding of how to set up and execute successful virtual experiences for wine club members as well as utilize this channel as a pipeline for expanding the customer base and club membership.