- 0 (Registered)
This 3-day course is a deep-dive into the tactical, day-to-day issues of the wine club. It focuses on wine club operational efficiencies from data management to club administration. Emphasis will be on metrics and customer service proficiency as well as optimizing service provider relationships. After completing this course, wine club professionals will have the skills they need to exceed the expectations of every customer – whether internal or external to the winery.
Wine club professionals will gain new insights and enhanced skills in the following areas:
- Telling the story of your wine club
- DTC terminology as it applies to a wine club
- Data management essentials, drivers, and reporting tools
- Wine club systems and materials
- Working with consumers
- Event management and best practices
- Compliance complexities
- Managing up and sharing information inside your organization
Instructor(s): David Johnson, Kathie Barclay, Liz Mercer, Sonyia Grabski
Total Hours: 24
Prerequisite: Wine Fluency #101
Curriculum is empty
- Wine Club Dashboard | Download
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is designed for wine club administrators looking to expand their knowledge as well as new Wine Club Managers who need a foundation in wine club administration. It is also a great point of entry for winery employees needing a better understanding of Wine Club best practices, for wine retailers, as well as for those seeking a career in wine club administration.