Wine Club Professional Certification #113
- 0 (Registered)
This is a deep-dive into the tactical, day-to-day issues of the wine club. It focuses on wine club operational efficiencies from data management to club administration. Emphasis will be on metrics and customer service proficiency as well as optimizing service provider relationships. After completing this course, wine club professionals will have the skills they need to exceed the expectations of every customer – whether internal or external to the winery.
Wine club professionals will gain new insights and enhanced skills in the following areas:
- Telling the story of your wine club
- DTC terminology as it applies to a wine club
- Data management essentials, drivers, and reporting tools
- Wine club systems and materials
- Working with consumers
- Event management and best practices
- Compliance complexities
- Managing up and sharing information inside your organization
Successful completion of this course enables the participant eligible for certification for the following course: WISE #213 Wine Club Management Certification. Successful completion of this course includes a passing grade of 75% or higher on the course test.
Curriculum is empty