Wine Tasting Professional #120
- 0 (Registered)
This class is two sessions, 4 hours each, and will help build confidence in how to professionally taste, talk and sell wine. Attendees of this class will walk away with more confidence and understanding of the wines most commonly sold in North America.
In this course, sales professionals will become savvy wine professionals by deepening their knowledge in the following areas:
- Wine Tasting of 14 Core Varietals
- Learn how to identify faults
- Understand difference in Old World and New World wine styles
- Review professional wine service standards
- Understand Sparkling Wine Production
- Wine and Food Pairing
Coach: Dave Johnson, WISE Coaching Team Members
Prerequisite: Must be aged 21 or older
Certification Requirement: None
Successful completion of this course includes a passing grade of 75% or higher on the course test.
Curriculum is empty