- 0 (Registered)
This two, 4-hour class will help build confidence in how to professionally taste, talk and sell, wine. Attendees of this class will walk away with more confidence and understanding of the wines most commonly sold in North America.
In this course, sales professionals will become savvy wine professionals by deepening their knowledge in the following areas:
- Wine Tasting of 14 Core Varietals
- Learn how to identify faults
- Understand difference in Old World and New World wine styles
- Review professional wine service standards
- Understand Sparkling Wine Production
- Wine and Food Pairing
Instructor: Liz Mercer
Total Hours: 8
Prerequisite: Must be aged 21 or older
Curriculum is empty
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is designed for anyone seeking to better understand wine for the purpose of selling wine – tasting room employees, wine retailers, new to the industry, and veterans who want to brush up.