DTC Wine Symposium
- This event has passed.
DTC Wine Symposium
January 19, 2021 - January 22, 2021
Workshop Sessions provide practical solutions to common challenges and complement thought-provoking keynote addresses from leaders within and outside the wine industry. Here’s a closer look at what we have lined up!
- “Keeping Club Members for the Long Haul”
Speakers: Chloe Tyer, Director of Membership, Heitz Cellar; Devin Parr, Founder & Managing Partner, Devin Parr & Assoc. LLC; Ryan McCormick, Director of Sales, Wilson Creek Winery.
- “Think Beyond the Inbox: Optimize Your Email Marketing to Drive Sales”
Speakers: Ed Feuchuk, GM and VP Marketing, Tank Garage Winery and Farm Collective; Brooke Herron, Owner, Local Food & Drink Marketing, Digital Marketing and Sales Strategy and Management Consultant.
- “Faced with Performance Headwinds? Adjust Your Sails!”
Speakers: Stephanie Wycoff, Regional Estate Director, Crimson Wine Group; Lesley Berglund, Founder, WISE Academy.
- “Virtual Winery Offerings: Proven Methods and Tools for Long-Term Success”
Speakers: Sandra Hess, Founder DTC Wine Workshops; Andrea Myers, Director of Hospitality, Round Pond Estate; Chelsea Sprague, DTC Director, Booker Vineyard & Winery; Scott Klann, Winemaker & Owner, Newsome Harlow Winery.
- “Email Marketing Automation – Set It But Don’t Forget It!?”
Speaker: Erica Walter, Owner, Erica Walter Writes
- “Data; Insights; Action – What Do the Numbers Say?”
Speakers: Danny Brager, Brager Beverage Alcohol Consulting; Mary Jo Dale, Founder & CEO, Customer Vineyard.
- “Building, Belonging: Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace”
Speaker: Tracy Jackson, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, President & CEO HR E-Z, INC.
- “Staying Legal in a Digital World”
Speaker: Tracy Genesen, Vice President and General Counsel, Wine Institute.
- “Hospitality: Add Some Spice to Your Winery’s Secret Sauce!”
Speakers: Ashli Komaryk, Founder, Komaryk Communications and Beyond the Wine; Bram Bolwijn, Regional Market Developer, Iconic Wines of British Columbia and Head Sommelier, Mission Hill Family Estate Winery; Anahita Pouget, Director of Sales and Marketing, Phantom Creek Estates Winery
- Bonus Reason: Four Keynote Speaker Sessions!
Speakers: Linda Larson, Jeremy Benson, Steve Gross, Benny Bennafield, and Brian Baker
More information on topics and speakers will be added to the event website as they are finalized.