Join the WISE Cabinet Today
When you join the WISE Cabinet for wine industry leaders, you will experience valuable peer-to-peer learning and support on an annual basis in one of two categories and three tiers.
Our wine-industry leadership forum program, called WISE Cabinet, allows you to experience invaluable peer-to-peer professional learning and support, coupled with the best of the WISE’s leadership development programs.
Each WISE Cabinet includes a select group of wine-industry leaders who have a core experience base in common. They meet for two hours monthly via Zoom in an atmosphere of confidentiality, trust and openness to support each other’s professional and personal success and leadership development. Zoom allows for participants to get insights from different wine regions while still having common challenges and objectives.
Led by a certified WISE Moderator, each Cabinet follows specific protocols to ensure a safe and effective environment for idea exchange. Convenient meeting dates are determined by each Cabinet. In-person meetings and events are scheduled by each Cabinet group with options of multi-Cabinet events throughout the year.
Each Cabinet will include 8 to 10 peer members plus a moderator. There are different Cabinet categories and tiers – you will be matched with the one that best fits your own experience base:
Category 1: Winery Forums: Executive Leadership, DTC Masters, Focused Groups (like HR, Marketing, etc.) and DTC Leaders.
- Executive Leadership Forum – for owners, CEOs, presidents and general managers of wineries and wine-related companies Cost $2,500 per year.
- DTC Masters Forum – for experienced winery DTC executives who are in charge of all DTC channels at their winery including tasting room, wine club, online, events, etc. Cost $2,500 per year.
- DTC Leaders Forum – for experienced winery DTC managers with various expertise including tasting room managers, wine club managers, online / ecommerce managers, digital media managers, event managers, CRM managers, etc. Cost $1,500 per year.
Category 2: Wine Industry Forums: Includes vendors, service providers and other wine-adjacent businesses – each group includes non-competitive members.
- Wine Industry Executive Leadership Forum – for owners, CEOs, presidents and general managers wine-related businesses. Cost $2,500 per year.
- Wine Industry Leaders Forum – for experienced customer-facing management professionals in wine-related businesses. Costs $1,500 per year.
Benefits of being in a WISE Cabinet extend beyond the power of the meetings:
- It is a great way to develop as a wine industry leader – think of it as an investment in on-going executive education
- It is powerful networking of peers
- It offers invaluable peer-to-peer professional learning and support
- It also includes access to WISE’s leadership development programs
- It is your trusted board of advisors who are there to support you
- It allows you to experience solutions-based feedback and effective networking with other industry leaders
It helps you to continue your commitment to your own leadership development process
- and gives you on-going access to WISE member benefits including speaker series, mystery shopping services, behavior profiling, on-site coaching, certifications classes, and custom programs and services.
What you get out of being in a WISE Cabinet is directly related to what you put into it.
- Most Cabinet members are WISE alumni so they share a common experience, lexicon and standards.
- Full participation – in as many of the (twelve) monthly meetings a years as possible – is strongly encouraged.
- Cabinets may elect to hold an annual retreat and/or other activities to increase their impact as a group.
There is an annual fee for each WISE Cabinet member (from $1,500 to $2,500 depending on Cabinet group/tier). Additional costs (if any) for food and beverage, retreats or other forum activities are at the discretion of each Cabinet. WISE provides all educational and support materials used during forum.
Follow these steps:
- Please contact WISE for more information: [email protected]
- We will contact you to discuss placement opportunities.
- Upon acceptance into a Cabinet, please confirm your participation with payment of the annual fee.
- Confirm alignment of members for your new Cabinet group – we’ll want to ensure there are no conflicts of interest or issues between members.
- Attend your first WISE Cabinet kickoff meeting!